- ※ Please read before you use studios.
CLOUD9 studios are for music and dance practice & rehearsal.
The basic equipment available in our music studios is: drumset, guitar amps, bass amp, keyboard and PA system (Mic/Speakers)
Our dance studios are equipped with: CD player (with pitch control), MD player, DVD player, video monitor and soundspeakers.
Groups of 3 people or more are considered a Band/Group practice; 1 or 2 people are considered individual practice. We offer a flexible booking system for all kinds of practice.
You can book up to 2 months in advance.
Studios come in different sizes and rental rates. Choose your studio according to your needs and your budget.You can get information about the studio sizes and rates on our website.
If you're not sure which studio to choose, please contact us via email, we will suggest a studio for you.
If there are rooms available, you can book a room for individual practice on the same day at a reasonable price.
Booking a studio for individual practice is different than for a Band/Group practice.
Individual practice sessions can be booked from 10pm two days before.
(Please note that you cannot choose the room, but we will do our best to give you the room you request. ) The dance studio can also be booked for individual dance practice if available. (Miyamaedaira Cloud9 has two dance rooms from which you can choose; rates vary)
Cloud9's booking system is easy, even for first time users.
After you've decided on a day and time, please contact us via email or phone
(If you don't speak Japanese, we recommend contacting us through email).
If you do not yet have a membership card, please give us you name and phone number.
Please note that any optional equipment rentals should be reserved at the time of booking.
If you're not sure which studio to use, please let us know, we will help you choose the best one for you. If there are no mistakes, the booking procedure is completed.
Cloud9 studios use a membership system.
If all the members in your group have a membership card, you can use our membership rates.
The initial registration fee is 500 yen (excluding tax) per person (no expiration date).
Please note that, for dance studio rentals, only the person registering the booking needs to be a member in order to use our membership rates.
You can register at the studio reception.
If you do not wish to become a member, you can choose our visitor rates:
・Band/group booking: membership price + 500 yen per hour (excluding tax)
・Individual booking: membership price + 200 yen per hour (excluding tax)
If you have lost your membership card, you will be asked to register again(500 yen fee/excluding tax).
All prices are for one room, per hour.
Band/group practice rates do not change, regardless of the amount of people.
We offer a variety of special price packages (for example, all-night packs, morning packs, etc.)
please use them according to your needs and your schedule.
You can cancel without paying any cancellation fee up to 7 days before the booking date.
From 6 to 2 days before the booking date, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
If you cancel on the day before the booking, or on the same day, you must pay the full amount of the booking.
To cancel a booking, please call the studio.
You will be issued a cancellation number, and charged any cancellation fees applicable.
If you need to cancel a booking, make sure to call us as soon as possible to avoid cancellation fees.
All of our studios offer a limited number of free parking spaces.
(In the case of Machida, there is a fee of 200 yen per hour, and it is possible to reserve a parking space in advance.)
In order to use the parking service, you must first get a parking ticket from the studio reception.
Once you have the ticket, move your car to the appropriate parking space.
Once your booking is finished, make sure to move your car out of the parking space quickly.
Please note that studio parking sometimes gets crowded, and sometimes might not be available.
For each 100 yen spent on bookings and rentals, you get 1 point.
Points can be redeemed in the following way:
500 points: 1000 yen off on a booking.
150 points: 1 hour free for a 1 person individual practice (Weekdays10:00-18:30 only)
250 points: 1 hour free for a 2 person individual practice (Weekdays10:00-18:30 only)
- 01.Please hand in your membership card to the reception staff before entering the room
- 02.Booking times include set-up time and clean-up time as well.
6minutes before the end of your booking, a white light will flash in the room. Please promptly clean up and leave the room. If you moved around any studio equipment, please put it back in its original place.
- 03.All studios are non-smoking. Please smoke in designated smoking areas.
If you smoke in a rehearsal room, you will be asked to leave the room without a refund of your booking fee. Please refrain from eating in the rooms.
It is OK to drink in the rooms. Please put your drink at the designated drink space.
If studio equipment is damaged because of a drink spill, you will be responsible for paying the repair fee.
- 04.Customers are not responsible to damage due to normal use of the studio and its equipment.
In the case of abuse, customers will be asked to bear the cost of repairs.
If you have any questions about how to use the equipment available, please ask the studio staff.
- 05. In order to use the parking service, you must first get a parking ticket from the studio reception. Once you have the ticket, move your car to the appropriate parking space.Cloud9 Studios are not responsible for parking space accidents or problems. Please do not park illegally near the studios.
- 06.You can cancel without paying any cancellation fee up to 7 days before the booking date. From 6 to 2 days before the booking date, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged. If you cancel on the day before the booking, or on the same day, you must pay the full amount of the booking.We ask that you pay any cancellation fees within one week of the cancellation. (Payment can be made cash or by credit card at the reception, or by bank transfer) People with outstanding payments will no be able to use our studios. In order to improve our customer service, all phone calls made to the studios are recorded.
- 07.Cloud9 Studios do not assume any responsibility for theft or damage of belongings, such as forgotten equipment on the studio premises.
- 08.Please use indoor shoes only in the dance studios (no tap shoes or flamenco shoes, except in Noborito, Machida and Yokohama North studios which are equipped with a tap board.) - Dance styles which create very strong floor vibrations are not allowed.
- 09. In the event of emergencies or natural disasters such as earthquakes, please follow the instructions of the studio staff.
- 10.If studio staff deem your behavior inappropriate Your membership will be suspended or cancelled in the following situations:
- a. If you violate the membership agreement
- b. If you damage the reputation of the studio
- c. If you cause any serious disturbance on the studio premises
- d. If studio staff deem your behavior inappropriate